Friday, November 9, 2007

U think i believe ah??

Supposed to go gym tdy, but in the end nvr go ah. Went to meet my frens. a GUY and a GERL.
Then walk walk, dunno wat to do, so went north canteen slack abit. Then my fren was soo bored that he started drawing mind maps of where to go. Then called D, was at central, so went to meet. Intro D to em, but like both parties shy to talk. Then all like stand under some block and stare and each other. Then D had to go somewhere with mom. So we left and walk walk and end up in amk park, or garden, or watever. Soo far in my life staying in amk i like never been inside the park even 1ce.

Something happened there and i still haven explored inside the park.

We were just walking on the outskirts of the park trail when i saw a pond with alot of lotus flowers. My mom likes em alot. So wanted to go get a flower for her. But all were too far in the water. Then walk walk abit, I saw 1 flower closer to the shore.

Then i dunno wanna take anot ah. So we all just sit on the grass and think think, i try use stick, no use. too far alr. only way was to go into the water. Then as i was thinking if wanna risk it, there was a huge blob in the water. i was like woah... seems like pretty large things are living there.

Then my fren psycho me go take, cuz if i nvr take sure i'll regret later. So i go use a stick to check the depth. it was damn steep, murky and very deep, the flower was abt 1 metre away from the shore and the stick was abt almost 3/4 my height and when i stuck it in, it went almost 3 quarters inside. whew.. VERY steep drop.

But heck care ah, i remove shoes and go in, while my another fren hold my hand to anchor me. then managed to pull the whole thingy out.
lucky didnt fall,in. Then put in bottle and went back and gave my mom :D

seeing her tdy was both a blessing and a curse...

No comments: