Sunday, November 11, 2007

Untitled Entry

Its a sunday. Sunday!

Current location: Sengkang community centre enjoying the natural air see people walking by and using my laptop.. Dun ask me i got see chio bu anot because my eyes are FIXED on my screen. One thing i know is only there is a girl who seat beside me and she study until she sleep liaoz.. hahaa.... study so bored de mahz? can study until sleep.. whahahaha....

Well, tomolo the start of SDL week. what SDL week sia? Ma-jiam better dun have. Every module also got tonnes of homework. Who dare to say SDL week is holiday now sia.. Intially raymond keep asking "you sure week 5 holiday!" Now i wanted to say holiday my foot arx, where got holiday! Tonnes of things to do and still got to study for so many test on week 6.

And my business mandrain ask me write 500 words of comparision between china and spore! OMG! I can die of writting 500 words. Secondary school my composition record is 400+ words nia.. I havent write before 500 words somemore as me write comparision. OMG! someone give me idea what to write can? ahha..

Now hor i feel that my laptop is like nothing after i re-format it. All i want to do i also cant do liaoz.. I still havent install microsoft office yet! Damm it! Sian sia after reformat. Curse that Raymond sia, for having that virus. He cry he is a victim i think now the school technicans are crying hard too.. Coz the whole Block S is virus-ed.. Just because of him. I think the whole NYP (students + lecturers + staff) should be crying victim too liaoz.. hahaha... I wonder if NYP go and calculate the loss (in terms of time and repairing) how big the amount is.. ahhaa...

K larx, end my blog now.. Sunday afternoon,... Enjoying.. Ooh, the girl is hugging her bag and sleep now.. hahaa... she scared later people steal her NIKE bag.. ahaha...

PS: Dun ask me the girl chio anot.. I DUNNO. (Will u all believe? whahaha)

No comments: