Saturday, February 9, 2008

THX EVERYONE!

thx those who had sms me or send me msg and wish me happy birthday!

Thx hakim for posting tat pic.
Ytd i meet my sec friends for soccer session in the afternoon after tt during the night meet my poly mate, wj, jh n cs.
we went to yishun swensen after tat we went get our midnight movie ticket, cj7.
and we still hav abt 3hr more. so we decide to go safra to play pool..
ytd is damn suay, i fall down twice in a day and my both leg is injured.
Left side is injure during soccer, rite side is while checking for NR1. haha.

my rite leg de blood is like water tap keep flowing out. used up alot of tissue.
although we manage to take care of my leg but sometime the blood will still flow out. haha. thx guy for helping me wif my leg.

after playing pool went back to yishun gv for movie. cj7 veri nice man n touching too.. mus watch.. haha.
still gt ah long n kung fu dunk haven watch yet.. i wanna go watch tis movie too..
After movie, we went to mac to eat supper den we tok abt movie which wj n someone else. so funny. haha. hope wj dun angry.

after supper all went home le.. den i acc cs wait for NR 1 but it like nv appear.. so we keep waiting n wating so i decide to ask him come to my hse till morning den take bus home. and we sat a my living room n chit chat till 6am. den i send cs to go take bus.

Slept for 4 hr den auto wake up agian. den nvm, prepare to go rhonda hse for steamboat session and i meet cs again. =]]

having fun at her hse. Suddenly they surprise me wif cake and present and i was shock.
And btw they ask me to make a bd wish, i was in a shock tat i din make any wish.
So they ask me wat wish tat i made? i jus told them i wish everyone of them happy.
after tat we play cards till 6+ and decided to leave..
too tired to go to esther hse so i told them tat i went hse for some slp. haha.

Conclusion really veri happy to spend my birhtday wif all my friends.

No comments: