Friday, February 1, 2008

Untitled post

I written a long story post in #186 post to share with everyone..

Well, Yipee, everything had come to an end. And left with our examinations. and 1 week after exam is attachment and also known as start of year 3. Ooh no! I am older again. How i wish i can remain in primary school days where there is no stress but more fun.. Well, i was really hoping i can clear all my module... Up to last week, i counted i have 4 F now. Namely IT 2751, IT 2754, IT 2755 and IT 2756.. In my mind, i think IT 2756 sure can clear one with Mr Cheong. IT 2755 if examination i can clear then shouldnt be a problem too.. 2751 and 2754 are the one which i fear the most.. I think i really is a king of F this semester.. I think my GPA will drop to the lowest point again after one semester of raising.. Haiz..

Well, monday lesson. Tuesday rest and wed, hohoho... New year is comming.. hahaha... Hope this year new year i play cards or whatever gambling all got luck.. I hope can win at least $200 so my bank got more money.,. ahhahaa... Well, gonna sleep.. 2.30am...

No comments: