Sunday, February 17, 2008

Untitled Post

Ooh Man.. I think i got weeks never post liaoz.. People there seriously chiong exam (and games) i am here, writting blog.. Holy Shit.. I used one week for BPO. and anyone can tell me Software Eng what to study beside the lecture qns? I cannot think of anything to study for Software Engineering man..

Well, was reading at previous posts and was laughing away... Well, a few more days (after the end of exams) we will be going to end our Year 2. How time flies.. We spend 2 meaningful years together already..

Next, whee whee.. Government give money to us on Budget Day! For everyone information, we got at least $300 man.. Inside an account call PEA (not the pea to eat BUT is PostEducationAccount). Well, dun ask me how to get the $300 but for as far as i know we can use the money they give us which is in the account to offset our school fees. Want to know how it works? Call - 1800-CALL-GOV... LOL... Lame man... But seriously we got money take..

Well, i generally feel this chinese new year is a greater year.. Maybe last year really prosper.. My red packets collect until i cant remeber lorx.. A few times greater then last year.. whahahaha... Well, not hao lian but i am trying to say this year is really good year man... And pls hor dun nid ask me for treat because I NEVER TOUCH MY RED PACKET MONEY ONE.. Seriously, i just keep all the red packets in my "safe box".... That is my future marriage fund.. LOL...

End le..

No comments: