Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Untitled Post

04-Nov-2008
Yea! Its a free tuesday! I did my Comms Skills work + some private affairs at home. At night, i cycled to Hougang to develop the "photo". Second time to Hougang again and this time round i realize a short cut path to there. Wahahaha..

However the photo is unclear, plan to make a trip down to develop again tomrrow.

05-Nov-2008
Second NE trip. Today was really moody day for me. All along was alright but up to after lunch time, i began to feel some "heaviness" in my heart. If one day i might suffer heart attack, i cant find any reason for not having. So was moody for the whole trip. You may see i laugh i smile when talking to people, on the phone, SMS but in my heart its otherwise.

I think i owed myself an appology. I appologized to myself for causing such a stress to myself. This is not the first time i ever had such stress. Maybe i advanced too far ahead.

Ok, dont talk about those unhappiness. Just now in NE trip, my friend show me her driving booklet. Wah lan, she start later then me but she advanced so fast. I think i really slow learner liao. She gone into stage 2 (and its ending of stage 2) but i still in stage 1. OMG! I am SLOW.

And i am so tired today that i fall alseep in the bus journey home. Well, i overshot too. Whahaha... So tired. Tired tired and tired. Tomrrow will be a brand new day so let us put some unhappiness away and brought forward the happiness.

~Edited~
After returning to school from NE, we headed over to AMK to try the westrn food as recommended by the magazine. Well, very nice! The portion not too little also. The price not to ex too. Guranteed to go for a second time. Recommended for everyone to go!

No comments: