Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Untitled Post

The "dead" man is back to blogger.

08-Nov-2008
Its a hetic saturday again. I spend my whole day working until 10.30pm. Maybe this is the life of a single person (and also a person whom seldom game).
And yes today is an unlucky day. $80 fly again. $20 more i will on my way to a PSP. I think i have reached the lowest point of my life once again.
As usual i have the old hopes again when i took train.

09-Nov-2008
Its a sunday! And god damm it. Its just because i think until too late and there gone my money again. So i just spend my sunday afternoon sleeping and slacking. I waited until about 11pm then i start studying and i slept late in the end

10-Nov-2008
Woke up late! 12noon lesson i woke up at 11am and the weather is so shiok. So no choice take cab to school.
Its week 5 already. And today there is another new case studies. Wa sian. So at night during break, we went to AMK there to eat westrn food again. I tried the grilled chicken today.

11-Nov-2008
Nice date today right? 11-11. But let me tell you i hate tuesdyy. Its really a cursed day almost every tuesday. In the past, i thought of 18 of the month is the most cursed one but now, its every tuesday. I think i must wear black on every tuesday already. Because its BLACK TUESDAY! I just dont understand why and what. Sometimes i regretted. I promised myself, in future if this will to be happen again i shall not be the foolish one. I shall hung up high and see. I dont afraid of losing one.
Enough of ranting and to driving. I hate this instructor the most. Really one lea, i hate him to the core. What the point when to the end then you appologize. Useless right? Same for you also, i also dont understand why you appologize in the end. Its like if he thinks he is wrong intially then.... Very fed up. So this is how my tuesday.
I find it very stress today. I am tired, tired of this and tired of that. Maybe i shall say this one i am wrong, that one i am wrong and everything i am wrong too. I am wrong for being a slow learner. I am wrong because i am afraid of this and that. I am wrong because i make the first step. See, how many wrong i am. So my fault larx? Everything my fault.
I end it by saying, i feel like crying now. Never been so "like this" before.

No comments: