Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Untitled Post

18-Nov-2008
Its a short day today. A 2 hr lesson. So after that went to AMK Hub. Intially was wanting to buy present but end up never buy. So when to food court ate the wanton mee set meal. That my meal for the day. Power?
So my friend called me. Then i very peck chek. My fren was asking why i am so impatient now. I was like dunno lea. Alot things went into my brain. So my friend went on saying, i also very vuglar now. Its like a totally new person. Ok larx, that one i can admit. I am really impatient now. Maybe its due to one after another series event. But last week i made my decision. I know what i want now and i will aim for it. So end of the day i sms my friend, Bo chap, Bo Hue Lan, Dont Give a Damm! That the keyword to my new success.

19-Nov-2008
Last NE lesson of the semester. Truly enjoyed myself today. =) (Dillys, i want the class photo. Thanks) Out of the 3 NE trip, i like NEWater the most. Seriously. Maybe due to that its shorter (less than an hour). Well, before NE trip, we caught one lecture scolding Sxxx. Hahaha.. We was laughing all the wy. And after NE, i really feel this lecture dunno how to do planning one. Since so many people not going back to school, why arrange both bus to drop at different MRT station.
After NE, celebrating Ming Ye birthday at Seoul Garden TM. Really love Seoul Garden sia. Student meal means include Free Flow Drinks. Personally i feel that $15 its alright to pay for a meal.
I learn to step on break slowly and instead of stepping immediately (which will cuase the vehicle to jerk).

No comments: