Saturday, November 22, 2008

Untitled Post

20-Nov-2008
Happy Birthday Ming Ye.
and
Happy Birthday Michelle (my friend in secondary)
Its a thursday. As usual boring lesson the whole day. Really hor i hate comm skill lea. The teacher talk and talk, 1 hour 10+ slides. Wasting time.
And i want object. Next week maybe not we present why must wear formal. Then we present wear again. Wear 2 weeks of formal! Can die one lorx.
So go home, sleep awhile wake up do homework. and my homework refer to TUTORIAL. not the one piece calucation 10mins thing de homework! I do tutioral almost every week one lor. And thanks Evelyn for your lab answers arx.. Hehehe...

21-Nov-2008
I sleep at 2.30am last night, totally dun feel like waking up this morning. Insufficient sleep. Its week 6 already and so heng teacher havent call me present. I think i super heng one. Whahahaa..
Went home, do some stuffs and sleep. I really tired liao. I sleep till about 8pm. That'sm when my dad called and ask want to go out eat anot.
Eat le come home, do some work stuffs and do till 3am. My god! I am really tired.
I plan to have a celebration tomrrow (for some happiness caluse) but then i decided to call off late at night.

22-Nov-2008
3am sleep 9am+ wake up. I really had insufficient sleep. Another reason why i get heart ache liao coz i sleep not enough. Sian lorx. 9am+ wake up then go work liao. Until 8pm+ before i decided to call it a day. Went dinner with my family. Cant really decide what to eat. Then i order my dad to drive where go by where. He tell me arbo you come take over my seat lorx. Hahaha.. Yesterday also tell me this today also tell me this. Everyday ask me take over. He say he tired liao. Hahaha..
Then after eating, my sister see my dad car got dunno what she say she wants. Then i tell my dad when you go scrap car give me the sticker that paste on windscreen. Then my father say you want take what also can 'coz go to scrap everything useless liao. I say then i want car plate number also. My sister say can have the ERP too. Hahahaha.. We are too funny..
Today is the day. 3months ago i am at Beijing (my dad reminded me) 4months ago, i am doing unknown destination cycling.
Yea, enough of blogging liao, back to see soccer and i will sleep early tonight. hahaa..

No comments: