Monday, November 3, 2008

Untitled Post

How long since i last blog? Let me go have a look.

Friday 31-Oct-2008
I shall name today (friday) for both name. As explained in my tag, Romance&Lucky Friday. Romance as i be attending my relative's daughter wedding dinner today. And lucky is heng arx Elaine never ask me answer question today.
So at the wedding dinner tonight, my aunt was there talking about the open door redpacket given by the guy. The guy give $100 sia and they just accepted. They say must return $1 change to the guy coz $99. But i say 1 cents will do, coz $99.99 will do. I am wondering next time if i marry how much open door red packet i must give sia? Hahhaa... I prepare one blank cheque go better. LOL.

01-Nov-2008
Woah last two piece of calender already sia. So what achievement i had made in 2008. Yesterday whilst breakfast with my FYPJ Friends they were discussing. Hmm, i wonder what achievement can i said. I think maybe start of learning driving? And i finally found some ...... (well, this one dun nid mention much). Or maybe can also say i fall ill lesser this year? My last date of falling ill 22-Aug-2008 (in my Beijing trip). Until now, 2months+.
So at night another dinner. Wah continously two day eat Yam Paste. That's my favorite. Whahahaa.. So next time round if any friends want to buy me desert, dun nid ask, Yam Paste will do. Whahaha

02-Nov-2008
My days of the week.
Holiday Monday - Its a public holiday
Black Tuesday - I always wear black on tuesday. This symbolize something
Inactive Wednesday - Not as active as the week before
Long Thursday - Today is a long day, 9 to 8
Romance+Lucky Friday - I explained already
Hetic Saturday - Its a busy day today
Project Sunday - I am busy doing project the whole day.

See, i listed all my names of the week.
And something bad happen to me at night. I told my friend what happen and he told me i need a rest. What he say its true, i think i need a rest. So i take a week rest and be back next week. I told myself - 休息是为了走根长远的路。

03-Nov-2008
Its a monday again. Week 4. What have we done sia? Its so fast four weeks already. Presentation this morning with lecture and lab at night. At night the lab is damm funny de lorx, teacher dun care one do finish can bye liao. Whahaha..

No comments: