Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Untitled Entry

Well, today is "the last day of the week". I worked till 7.15pm. The first time i worked past 6pm ever since i started my attachment. Now i must listen to what people do before de saying. My colleague(cum fellow IA Student) say, do not ever enter there to work after 5pm. You sure cant finish one. Then i was so clever to enter at 5.15pm thinking the people will help me there and i shall complete my task by 6pm or latest by 6.10pm. I was totally wrong! People there are too busy to help. They wait until nearly 6pm then help me. By the time i was ooh my god. What people say are correct and i will remind myself in future, do not enter afetr 5pm. Luckily i do not have any meet-up tonight if not i will go crazy. Well, today work until so late then let's be it since its "Friday".. Whahaha

Wow, my weekend starts earlier this week. So happy..

Week 8 finished. Left with 9... 10... 11... 12... Wow. 4 Weeks with 2o working days.. Whaahhaa.
And holiday go where? Might be going to Beijing.. Woo hoo to watch olympics. And its a fully sponsored trip. Include stay, include eat, include fun.. Wooo... Can i go?

No comments: