Monday, July 21, 2008

Untitled Entry

When i am working very hard at "upstairs" without my mobile phone, my mind was always fully contain of.
I was always wishing for a "surprise" at my mobile phone when i "came down" from work to check on my mobile.
Well, if anyone do contact me during office hours, and i do not reply to your SMS/Call/Email, you will know where am i already. Even if its urgent, i also cannot attend to you all.. (Who ask "upstairs" do not allow mobile phones) Hahaha..

Hmm.. I am really tired. When my money is used finish, i am tired. But when its raining money, i am happy again. I believe money do play a little part in my life. Money is a minor part so what is a major part? Answer: "The sweetner" in my daily cup of coffee or tea larx..

If you all do not understand what am i blogging, its alright. Coz i also dunno what i am blogging. I am just typing what is in my brain.. Whahahaa..

No comments: