Thursday, July 31, 2008

Untitled Entry

Today is another productive day for me. Left with a single digit of work days already and i suddenly become so productive. Hahaha. So during lunch today, we decided to go to Parris to eat (next week) to celebrate the end of our attachment period. Woo.. Shiok, i always planning to go there eat. But i also plan my birthday to go there eat with you guys lea. Anyone from 0606, what do you think of dinning at Parris (to celebrate my birthday). Wahahahaa.. Dont scold me crazy please.. I just plan only... (Website: http://www.pariss.com.sg/index01.asp)

Well, after work, i go collect my taka voucher. I wonder why the voucher isnt in running number? Well, alright, can use will do. Whahaha.. Or who want buy? I selling off.

And, idiot sia, lunch time i go buy 4D 5858 ibet. They dump me with SOLD OUT. Then i was thinking I Huat I Huat cant go in then i buy 5888 I Huat Huat Huat lorx. That one they accepted my bet. End up tonight open 5885. &%$#$^&*. Stupid, $15 also dun wan give me.

And yea, tomrrow collect passport already. Then after that submit our details for our ticket and hotel vouchers. Woo Hoo.. Its another step nearer to fly again. And my dad was telling me, since now Genting so cheap $107 can go for 2 nights, why dont when we come back from Beijing, i treat him go Genting. Whahahaa.. Fine with him that what i told him. Since he brings me to Beijing, i bring him go Genting, no big deal. Whahaha..

Ok, (Excluding tomrrow 31-Jul-2008) let us count down to the end of our attachment (FYPJ for you girls)..
11.. 10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... FINISHED. I am looking forward to the end.

No comments: