Sunday, July 20, 2008

Untitled Post

I suddenly realize i had to do a lot of pre-preparation for our trip sia.
Firstly, my passport had less than 6 month validty. Had to go make a new one. OMG and i had no time other than sunday.
Secondly, We still havent send in our photo for the security passes for our trip. (That is needed to identify ourselves)
Thirdly, We still havent send in our acceptance form.
Forthly, what should i wear to there.
OMG! I had alot of things to settle for the trip. Although 3 days trip and yet its like tonnes of pre-trips things to do.
And i told, my dad just now, that at night we go take MRT and chiong. He ask me i know anot. I told him, eh, our place not near train station, maybe we can take cab to train station and change train. He ask me i know the cab price anot. LOL.. I doubt he will want go chiong with me liao.. Diao.. Maybe we really stay at hotel de lounge at night. Hahaha.. We will see when we are there. Meanwhile, people, if i never go shopping equal to no gifts for you all when i am back. LOL..
And people, if possible, give me some place that i can shop during night one and is after 9pm those sort one.

Ok some random-ness.
Its so shiok when your stead have a car and drives you around for shopping. Its really great sia. Ok, i think i shall add this into my wish-list. Faster can lience and have a car (probably rent) so in my next relationship, i will let her sit comfortably and we will go for shopping. Wahhaa.. Its shiok being driven around. Yes, i believe that. (Because i always let my dad drive me around. My dad is like my driver. LOL..)

And my dad hurts me just now. He say something that is very hurting to someone. Daddy, how can you be like this. I shall let you see next time to prove that what you say isnt right. Not as xxx as you think! Humph!

End end... And is week 9 tomorrow. And by friday, Yea! We walked 3/4 of the journey. Meaning we earn 3/4 of our pay? Wahahaha..

No comments: