Sunday, July 27, 2008

Untitled Entry

Its end of Sunday! Tomrrow will be week 10, woo hoo! Its ending soon.. 3 more weeks (15 working days)...

Well, i think for a single person (like me), weekend is the best to have a rest. Agreeable? LOL. If not for meeting up my friend to give her, her birthday present and to go for my investment, i would sleep the whole day. Its so shiok to sleep. I am now hugging my pillow while i type, i think i gonna sleep soon again.. Whahaha.. (Sleep like a pig!)
Every year, July is the month where i had alot of friends birthday. And i am broke. With all the loss investment again, how to top up the funds in my bank. Haiz. 越来越穷...
钱钱钱不够用,钱不够用。。。 7月31日,钱不够用2 anyone wanting to go watch?

And ya, my weekly report, i havent write.. Shall go write liao. Bye everyone.. And guys please tag or/& blog.. Do not let it collet dust please..

No comments: