Thursday, July 31, 2008

Untitled Entry

I truly believe there are up and down of a person. Yea, this is right. Up and down do regularly happen in me too.

And today lunch time, i rush go Larvender to collect my passport by my dad "Sports Car". Wahahaa.. His car is counted as "Sports Car" because he always whiz in and out like no body business. Hahaha.. And so coincidence my passport number ending with 1880. See, again got 8. I do not know why i am so coincidence with the number 8 this few days. Maybe a sign arx, 080808 there might be something good that happen to me. Changed mindset? Or 8 million toto winner? I prefer the former than the latter. But if both happen together = double happiness then. Then i will scream, Huat ah! And say until Huat arx, i want talk about my colleague sia. He this pro, one night can win 5k+ on soccer. And today two match win another 1k again. Wah piang, pro of the pro. Whahaha..

And i thinking of going to do the below events, anyone wanna form a group to do together
: Watch Money no Enough 2
: 9-Aug go watch Fireworks (Although i rejected 2 National Day Tickets from my friend for some reason but i still wish to go watch fireworks)

Anyone wanna gather to do watch movie and watch fireworks? Please tag me..

No comments: