Thursday, July 17, 2008

Untitled Post

Sometimes i just do not know how to express my feeling.
Perhaps, me myself, also dunno.
Alot of events in my life that make me feel tired.
I am tired already.
I wanted to go to relax but my dad doesnt want to go.
Just do not understand, afterall we just bring ourselves go to enjoy.
Why my dad doesnt wants.
Tired, i am really tired of thinking.
Tonight, raining of money suppose to be very happy to me, but i am not.
I really do not know why and what is my feeling now.
Tired, really tired. Perhaps, i need to rest now.


Zzzz... I am sleeping soon. Sweet dreams, please enter tonight to make this day a even meaningful day. And i slowly had forgotten the event that happen on 53months ago. All because of something, i forgotten what had happen..

No comments: