Saturday, July 26, 2008

Untitled Entry

I think i shall follow Rachel way of blogging, which is to summarize what had happen everyday. Not a bad way so next time if i turn old senile, i still can read what had happen to me in the past. Or if all my brain memories had been washed, i can refer to here too. Whahaa.

25-July-2008
Luckily never bet if not i lost today. She wears Purple. Whahaha.. Generally, today is a great day for me because weekend arrived. Was at PS yesterday with my friend. Now then i understand woman. They want to buy clothes when they had special occasion. No wonder why their money spent so fast. (Siao eh, nxt time you meet-up with me also a special occasion, so remeber buy new clothes too.. Whahaha)... Then after that we walked to Dorby Ghaut for a meal. We was saying how long we didnt meet-up didnt go out together already. Sorry to friends if i neglected you all in the past. I shall slowly contact people back and do meet-up if neccessary. After Meal, back to PS again and i met one of my proj team mate there with his girl.

26-July-2008
Morning was woke up at 9am by my dad. Ask me go replace my passport for my trip. So he drove me there and we was so clever to park at the HDB estate opposite so we just tear 1 coupon will do. Reached there then we realized there is this thing call drop your application form and take your passport 4 days later. Then we was like..... We was thinking we sure need to wait very long. Nevermind after that my dad drove me to orchard to do something. I say need pay ERP $2 he told me he know where to siam. End up that place also needed ERP. And its $1. Saturday morning 11+ also need ERP. My god lorx! The traffic flow so smooth.
And my dad says my face look like children when i take photos. Wahahaha..
And (last and) I feel that i had reached the lowest point of my life.

Because of you,
I work harder.
Because of you,
I chiong even harder.
Because of you,
i give in everything
But where is my money sia! All just gone like this. I thinki really reached the bottom liao.

No comments: