Saturday, July 19, 2008

Untitled Entry

Hmm.. Most prob, i will be going to Beijing already. Hahaha.. Today, i went for the tour briefing then i realize that the sponsor are really so great. Everything bao gao liao (even the airticket de air taxes which stands at $300+) also bao. One thing bo bao, China Visa and Dinner. Well, nevermind, my dad says eat there de bread. LOL.. Its a really great trip after i saw the itinerary. Only thing not good, no shopping time. Maybe i go there 闯 myself in the night.. Wahahaha.. See how ba..

Wah, really if i go, i be very happy liao.. So long never go relax liao. Somemore relax until so song. The hotel also quite grand somemore inside the hotel got its own facilties like shopping centre, amusement park. Sounds great? And not forgetting my dad says he want go there swimming and i suggest to go there gym.. Wahahaha... (Hotel Web: http://www.jiuhua.com.cn/)

Well, i am just happy tonight. Will you make me even happier tonight? Whahahaa...

And someone ask me to make 20 wishes for my 20th birthday. Well, i will plan what wishes i have then i post here.. whahahaa

No comments: