Thursday, October 2, 2008

Untitled Post

I dont understand am i really those slow learner or what the instructor had said "Slow and steady win the race." Argh! Its saddening + disappointing that i struck on part (or rather item) 4 for two consective lesson. Shit it! Wasting of my own money only. Part 4 i am struck already, i wonder the ending how. Siao liao lorx. My saving is draining up too.
Actually today part was a fun one. I never seen an instructor who talked so much along the way. And still look at pretty girls and worse of distracted me to see. And he still ask me dun see pretty girls until cant concentrate. He was saying he no chance liao can see only and i wanted to reply i also dont wish to see liao. Whahahaha... Because....

Ok forget about my sloweness. I need to announce to everyone. Look in your mail box this few days, government is giving us money into our PSEA account again. This time $600. This can be used to offset our fees. Thinking of using too. Coz impossible i will go into local uni or SIM ma, so use now lorx.. Hahah..

$253.40

No comments: