Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Untitled Post

3 consective days without any post. Well, i am not dead yet.

20-Oct-2008
Its a brand new week again. week 2, Monday. Well, it is just a normal day. And thanks Chun sim for teaching me to do the bus schudule thingy in the afternoon.

21-Oct-2008
2 hours lesson is simply too shiok. And after that its driving lesson. Ya lorx, i 2 weeks never drive le, abit blurr at the beginning. And rain began to start when lesson started. And yes, i am on the road today. And fed up with pedersrains. Damm shitty the two workers, dunno want to cross the road anot then i kan jiong step on clutch instead of break. Shitty idiot.. And another thing i hate is those taxi drivers. Anyhow cut lane one. I thinking if TP can choose timming i wun choose afternoon 3pm-5pm for a test. Because i realize there is a private petrol kiosk for taxis near there. So there will be alot of cabs during this "changing-shift" period. So i have another problem, failure to keep in lane. Ah shit! I struck at my lesson again. i think i am really slow sia. SIAN. My instructor says me "I see you in circuit drive alright but until outside roads, you have alot of different patterns. Whty?" I also dunno how to answer why. Sian..

So what day is today? Its 22-Oct-2008 if you forgot. Its a wednesday today! (So i am singing "If you ever find yourself, lost and all alone, get back on your feet and think of me, my love will get you home" - Christine Glass. So if you had forgotten today date you can ask me..)
22-Oct-2008
I dunno why i am so happy today. Every wednesday i am so happy one. Last week like this, today even happier. Somemore in class i am so active today. Hahaha... So after class is lecture and NE lesson. And yea, after this blog, i am going to do my homework. Must learn to be hardworking, independence and many many. LOL.

No comments: