Friday, October 17, 2008

Untitled Post

So today was friday. My mood at the starting of the day is high and end with a moody day. Well, i was foolish. Yes, foolish enough. So today lesson was generally alright. With the first lesson, a kanasai one. The new lecturer can even teach wrong answer. It is a big lab then have two lecturer, i shall name Lect A and Lect B. Lect A say herself, in less than 24 hours we forget all her lectures and our tutioral answers. So Lecturer B was explaining with one of the answer in Tutioral and he told us wrong answer. So i wonder should Lecturer A scold B instead of us. In less than 24 hours. KNS. So afternoon was the dunno what de lab. Nefore break was so sian to me coz i catch no ball. But after break, i find it very fun because i can do it. I guess its my 100% concentration at labs work. No day-dreaming, No MSN, mind dun go anywhere.

And so was the end of the day and i went to book my driving lesson. Now book till mid Nov. Wah 1 month of waiting. I shall pray people dun wan then slots and i take. Hahahaha.. So i did some foolish things after my booking of lesson.

Was reading newspaper. My Singapore flyer trip! Got promotion now. I want go! You wanna come with me? And i also wanna go the fish spa. Its seems fun. Wah, i really got alot thing wanna do. I wanna go Bowling and K too. (But my singing xxx one) So any kaki wanna do the above?

No comments: