Friday, October 10, 2008

Untitled Post

Well, another day again. 2008 is comming to an end soon. Resoultion for 2009! I saw some people making already. Hahaha.. So how is my 2008 resoultion? Hmm... Judge it myself and submit the results before this year end.

And someone ask me again on today, whether i have girlfriend anot? Hmm.. Am i too sensitive to this type of questions? I doubt so lorx, its like i getting fed-up answering people this question. And some people more worse dun believe what i said. Haiz. Got or not important mahz? I only remember a song sing about female will not be forever young and beatuiful. No people say guys will not be forever young and beatuiful ma. Old man more shuai lorx. Whahahaa..

School is reopening soon. And because of the late timetable released, i do not dare to book my driving lesson. Now die liao lorx, all left November slot. And now its only wed and thursday i can book only. If not is drive le then school. So school reopen, i suddenly realize, if i am late no one to share cab. If i lazy to take bus, no one to share cab home too. So two ways, Way one, dont be late and lazy so save on cab. Way two, take cab myself. I think its been weeks (months?) i didnt take cab alone liao..

$280.20

No comments: