Sunday, October 19, 2008

Untitled Post

This was up at today morning only.

So was freakking tired yesterday night and didnt blog. Went to XueLing birthday yesterday night. Well, enjoyed. And not forgetting to wish HAPPY BIRTHDAY XueLing. Was there till about 12am and being droved home. Well, its so nice that someone had driven me home and i always had those wish of having people to drive me. Hhahaha.. Hao la, i wont forget those who driven me once before when i have a car. And also wont forget the "sayings" by people who want me to drive them. Hahaha..

And 19-Oct-2008, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIE HUI.
Actually very sorry that i cant remeber alot people de birthdate. Hahaha. Unless u keep telling me when is your birthday then my mind will store your date. Hahaha..

And we were like talking about what to do for our 21st birthday. So was thinking, mine is Sep liao, how to do lorx. I thinking of chalet but can that be possible? And yesterday night while at home of thinking, i had a pretty stupid thinking. Next year if i celebrate there is one group of people i would like to take photos with - all the girls that i loved that before. Stupid right?

End my post with, ITS A SUNDAY! WooHoo!

No comments: