Saturday, October 25, 2008

Untitled Post

Introduce one song first - I Stay in Love By Mariah Carey

.... And I know we said let go
But I kept on hanging on
Inside I know it's over
You're really gone
It's killing me
Cause there ain't nothing
That I can do
Baby
I stay in love with you

And I keep on
Telling myself
That you'll come
Back around
And I try to front
Like "oh well"
Each time you let me down
See I can't get over you now
No matter what I do
But baby, baby
I stay in love with you ... (Its an extract)

So well, was actually meeting up my friend to collect back my property but end up she doesnt want to me coz she's afraid that she will hurt me with her mood. Well, its alright. So just had a normal day today. Working hard today. Afternoon i just went to bank with my insurance commission for September and October. It barely enough for one driving lesson. So sad. Money so little. So at night went to meet Xiao gong zhu for prata meal. Was like wanting to find those usual people to go but end up two not free one no reply. Oops, sorry i think we miss out someone today. Sorry + Paiseh.

So i do wonder how low must one go under before they can rise. Hmm.. No extact answer.

No comments: