Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Untitled Post

300th Post. I think more than half of the post here now belong to mine.

30-Sep-2008
Me myself say wanting to lose weight and see how much i ate today. Morning, a slice of pizza + my daily dose of SUGAR FREE fruit juice. Then lunch was buffet with my god-mum. OMG! Such a valuable meal it is. Dinner was zhi char with my family. OMG!
Ok back to my lunch buffet. I can recommend people to this place. Its at the CHIJMES. Thai Lunch Buffet. Its $12NETT only and there are many many many good foods. But then its abit salty larx. Hhahaa.. Maybe i should ask them 少咸少油... Hahaha..
I was holy for the night. Abit regretted but its alright.
So i read a magazine and saw this about my horoscope for the week.
...... 在感情方面可以采取主动,会很顺利.... What shit horoscope is this. If its come true then i going to believe..
And and and, i learn a new word from radio just now. IMMU. IMMU so deeply.. It refer to I aM Missing You. Wahahaha....
$257.00

01-Oct-2008
SELAMAT HARI RAYA to all Muslim readers. Hahaha.. So was a sleepy day today. I wake up at 11+am then go cycling, had lunch and sleep again till 5pm. Go buy 4D come back jogging with my dad. Shit it, let my dad win me today. I dun understand why just now my right leg had a sudden pain. So this is my holiday. Sleeping was the best after all.
And I think i gonna fall ill soon.
Third driving lesson tomrrow so i going sleep early tonight. The forth one is on 08-Oct-2008. Hahaha... Some one gave up and i took it.. Hahaha..

No comments: