Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Untitled Post

Yes, i am back. Hahaha.

28-Sep-2008
Went for my family chalet today. As what i had said before, my family short of 2 person going. Had a great day there. But the god was playing with us, rain when we wanted to start fire. But it was fast for the rain to stop. So had baberquing until 8pm where almost everyone there rush in to watch F1 ! Alanso! LOL... If you ask me did i bet, i can give you a straight answer YES, I BET ON ALANSO FOR $500 NO LARX, I DONT UNDERSTAND F1 AT ALL. Let alone what Alanso. I only know Lewis Hamiltion. (I cant even spell their names). And my cousin was also cute. She say i rather dont bet $10 on 4D on the door number, i go buy Alanso still got $280 return. Hahahaha..
So at night after everyone home, i found that my cousin left some beer in the fridge. So was deciding to drink by myself. Haha. Usually i dun mix beer but yesterday too bored so i mix, beer with orange pulp. It tastes not bad lorx. So slept at 1+ yesterday night.

$247.00

29-Sep-2008
So was being waken up so early by people. 8am, my cousin SMS me. 9am, my dear friend SMS me. 9.15am Chalet remind me to check-out by 10.30am. Wah piang i want sleep also cant. So nevermind, go have an early shower. Then pack off and go home. Whahaha.. So the whole day just went like this. Chalet is fun but if i can xxxxx x xxxxx i think it might be even fun and happy.
So after returning from chalet i am all busy today. Its so tired today. And i had 2 meals today. Intially i wanted to have one only but up till 6pm i am hungry liao. And then i know why i put on weight le. Because last time during attachment i walked 10mins to lunch and after lunch 10mins back. And now i eat already i never stand up and walk around. That maybe the reason. I am thinking only larx. And its last day of Sep tomrrow. So its left with Oct Nov Dec. Time flies. 2008 going to end soon. And what accomplisment i had in 2008? Hmmm...

$247.00

No comments: