Friday, September 26, 2008

Untitled Post

Its all normal at work today. This few weeks everything is normal. There is nothing much to say either. Its all either i very busy or i very free.

Dinner today, PIZZA HUT.. Wahahaha.. Long time never eat.

And then anyone wanna go out tomrrow. I thinking to go until very late. Because this 3 days MRT is extending till 1.30am. Then come back late late sleep, sunday late late wake up go chalet. Wahaha.. So anyone keen to go out tomrrow? As late as possible. Hahhaa..

And so my birthday celebration really is one month de arx. My god-mum was saying celebrate by eating with her on tuesday. I suggest a thai resturant in CHIJMES. I try and tell everyone the food okie? Hhahaah.. And she asked me the following today
She: So we two go eat?
Me: Ya lorx.
She: You want to call your friend or your sibling along
Me: Eh, they in school
She: Or you want to call your girlfriend
Me: Escape question, talk other thing
Why in the earth is everyone talking about BGR these days. Can i say something again. I AM SINGLE. Dont ask me anything about BGR can? Can i be single? Single no offence de right? So please, dont ask me again. Hoping my family gathering on sunday, no one will ask me this "senistive" question again.

$253.70

I havent forgot about the Singapore Flyer trip. I do believe about going up there one day.

No comments: