Sunday, September 21, 2008

Untitled Post

Just back from cycling trip not long ago. I cycle until i saw getai at my house there de temple. Was listening there.. Nah Si Wa Wu Ji Bai Ban! Huat ah! LOL..

My friend (also known as my friend boyfriend) lost 10k on Liverpool. Its draw. 0-0. Afternoon he still assured mesure win one when i say he is crazy uses 10k to win 1k (because the odds is 1.11). He say sure win one. Now.. 10k fly away. How i wish if i got 10k, i dun nid worry about my driving liao. So random. LOL.

And was chatting with my friend now and i realize something. Out of this 3years i got 2 A only. LOL. Funny sia. 1 semester people maybe can get 2 A liao, i 3 yrs liao then got 2. LOL. Nevermind, next semester i shall work hard and try to get 1 more A. Or 2 or 3 also can! LOL. I think i am "day"dreaming. Hhahahaa...

$231.15

No comments: