Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Untitled Post

I know no one will want to post here already. So i think this is my space liao. I think more than half of the entries are now mine. Ok, i use this space to vent out and share happiness.

Few more days to my birthday and yet all bombs are dropped on me now. Why? I think my 20th birthday will be a dull day, i do believe. No joy to celebrate. Actually i am at a loss now, maybe i need lights again to bright up my path. Haiz, all i can blame is myself. Well, leave the unhappiness behind and "let's move on".

Gotta know that tomorrow and the day of tomrrow i need to go orchard and work in the morning. Wah liao, like this = continous three days i crawl out of my bed early liao. So early go work also got OT till so late. If all this had extra benefits i huat liao lorx. hahaha.

So so so... I think i gonna sleep. Early work = early wake up. 85cts~

No comments: