Thursday, September 18, 2008

Untitled Post

Was sooooo borreeedddd now... Hahaha.. My long time friend aka xiaomeimei had gone shopping liao. No one to craps to liao.. So fun sia every thursday she off day we will automatically chat. And she so sweet, folded 999 hearts for her boyfriend.

And so wake up so early today to go for driving lesson. Early morning read newspaper then i know i am being "sacked" from my daily job! Argh! Sian 1/2, tiok "sacked" liao, hahaha, no job to do. Sian lorx, so every morning as usual go office work liao.

And talk about driving lesson. Wa sian lorx. Manual car is the most sian one. Really sian. Firstly, i inherit the most pro driving skills from my dad. One hand on Steering Wheel. Then i kana say. After that i cant synchorize clutch with accelerator. Sian 1/2. Dunno when should be the right time to release clutch and all this and that. Then at the bend, i cant turn well. And i cant keep my vehicle proper in lane.. Ahhh! I got alot alot bad hadbits. Whahahahaa.. So next week 2nd lesson. I will learn properly and hope i can drive in future. But by looking at the way of driving, i think next time i want drive i will drive auto car. Manual one really sian. Hhahahaa..

When i passed, the first thing i will do is to find a car to drive.
I will drive you around.
I will make sure you are one of my passenger.
The You included you you you. Alot of you arx.. Meaning alot of people larx.. Hahahaa..

No comments: