Saturday, September 20, 2008

Untitled Post

18-Sep-2008
So was very tired today. And my dad told me at night that in the past when he take driving test. He took 7times then pass. Wah power! But actually cant blame larx. Last time dun nid to take lesson one. He say everytime before test he just trial drive for 1hour then test liao. Hahaha. Funny sia.

$133.65

19-Sep-2008
Feeling so sick today. I realize something already. How i can fall sick one. When i have insufficent sleep, i will have headache eventually fall sick. Hahaha. So i tried to have a good night rest will do. Hahaha.

And received xxx for what i had done! Woo hooo... Money come again. Hahahaha.. I wanted to give $50 to my dad for fuel cost he say dun nid he take $10 will do. Wahahaha.. More money = i can book more driving lesson. Say until driving lesson, it really cost alot sia. I see my bank figures dropping liao. And somemore that day i not enough money, i deposited money for my office one into my account to pay. Shhh! But i got return eventually.

$245.65

No comments: