Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Untitled Post

Was so fed-up this afternoon. I help people who destroy my plans. Seriously, i do hate that. I plan for a steamboat dinner for my family tonight. So i purposely not to eat very full during lunch and turn down everything today just to eat with them. And what i received is, at 3pm, my dad called me, saying mum say dun wanna go liao. DIAO =.=". Then after that my mum ask me what i want eat for tonight i already sian sian liao. dunno larx, anything larx. Destroy my plan.

And a bit random. My mum just asked me something
Mum: How much is it to go watch F1?
Me: eh $998.
Mum: huh?
My Sis: Then what you think. $998 is those infront seat.
Me: You want go watch is it?
Mum: Siao arx, i must well take the money go buy new refrigator.
Me: Whahaahaha... So how much you think it is.
Mum: I thot its less than $100.
Hahahaha.. My mum dont know why so intrested in F1 lorx. So funny. I dun even give a damm b'coz i am going to chalet this sunday! What F1 doesnt matter me, i in final stage of planning for my family chalet. And yes, my house will short of 1 2 people attending.

So was so bored this few day at work. Either all sort of work come in at the same time if not nothing to do at all. So sian... When i am bored i will thought of... Actually every moment, every hour i will think of you. Yea, i am thinking of money! Whahahahaa... Believe me?

And my cousin just told me something funny lor. I was planning and counting numbers for our family chalet this weekend.
Me: Wah, our family is small
She: yah lor, u go get married den will ve pple, den give birth even more
Me: hahahahaa... steady larx.... 10yrs ltr will be crowded.
So tired of planning all this stuff, really, its tired of planning. I will always get tired of planning chalets, BBQ, friends gathering. And i seriously hate the reply "see 1st lor". æˆ‘ćœšć‘ rao shao.

$242.20

No comments: