Monday, September 8, 2008

"I saw your mum at Hong Lim park"

Well, i suddenly thought of to blog this.

"Pull string" event at Hong Lim park yesterday. As mooted by PM Lee in National Day Rally Speech, Singapore had it first match-making session at Hong Lim park yesterday. lots of parents turn up. Ooh no. Are singaporeans really have so many single couples. I saw the news reporting there is alot of deperstate ways parents have. One parent even grab more than 10 different contact numbers for her child. Really my god sia! Singaporeans really have so many singles arx?

Intitally i thought Singapore is low birth rate. Now couple rate also low arx. OMG! But really larx, match making session? Now 21st century le lea still match making. I hope 10years down the road, if i am really still single, my parents wont go for all this. Ooh my god, match make. We dunno people characteristic how can we have those heart to love people sia. Its only we carefully see the other half then we will love each other ma. If we really love wrong people, who will going to "pay" for the hurt in the heart? To me, its really weird for match-making. Really its weird.

Luckily my parent never really come and ask me about relationship de thing. Hahaha. I think they can see where do i stand ba. Hahaha.. Mum, dad, dun nid worry about me. Whahahahaa..

"I saw your mum at Hong Lim park"

No comments: