Friday, September 12, 2008

Untitled Post

I think i shall blog everyday now. Hahaha.. So today is a tiring day. Begin the day with work. And its very long time i didnt reach there before 10am but i did that today. Reach there early so what also need to do an hour of work. Tomrrow going again. money so difficult earn one. And yea, tomrrow one got alittle bit more money take one. Whahaha.. My mind now maybe full of money liao. Really need to finance my driving lesson lea.

And so breakfast at the usual place. If i go again tomrrow then it shall be my record 3 continous day of same breakfast! Hahaha..

And now Ren Ming Bi drop to the lowest point i ever seen. 4.69 and my dad want be to sell it to him. wahhahaa.. My 1400 RMB, i huat liao. LOL. I think i sell it at alittle bit higher to my dad, i lose abit he gain abit. Afterall i got it at 4.855. Hahaha. Yea, got back my $300+. Can book afew more driving lessons liao. Whhahahaa..

$43.45

No comments: