Friday, September 12, 2008

Untitled Post

I am back for my daily update again. Freaking tired today. Thought of standing for 1hours + this morning make me even tired. This kind of side-work is totally cant do one. But the pay is satisfying larx. And i saw people quarlleling there today even. I think this kind of people is a loser larx. well dun say abt that.

And BUS AND MRT FARE IS RISING ON 01-OCT-2008. You and save 7cents or pay extra 9cents. Weird? Generally the fare is rising but the transfer rebates is also rising. That why some people might save. Want to know more? I see if i got time i read the news in detail and blog it out.

And after i came back to office, i sold another policy. Wah, money money. Hahaha.. And 5.30pm i go submit those policies to my "boss" and take my commission. Wahhahahaa..

And so fast its weekend. This week is generally busy for me, its so busy until i didnt had the time to plan my weekend. Generally my this weekend is free. Date me out ba! LOL.

End this blog with a meaningful statement i heard from television just now
"Love cannot be forced.
However, if both parties love each other,
there shouldnt be any barrier to a relationship like this"

I wanted to end but Dillys just asked me to see Raymond Nick
"fyp using thumbprint for attendance wtfff????"
Sure boh? School too rich?

$130.65

No comments: