Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Untitled Post

So tired now. Waiting for shower room and i going to shower and sleep. Tomrrow had to wake up early to work again. My this whole week schudule is tighted. Morning confirm at Orchard.
SIAN 1/2.

So was spending about 45mins to check out where is it. But all i can find is 3 only.. Zzzz... So difficult to find! Tomrrow than search again.

And i received my mobile phone bills. Its terrible expensive! I got a shock of my life. 300+ mins of outgoing calls, exceeded and pay extra $60+! Wah this money i can eat sakura twice liao. I wondered when did i become so talaktive one. Hahahaa.. Sian, must work harder for money liao. Actually i really think money super small only. Like this $100+ gone. + Outstanding bill. OMG! Let me tiok 4D tomrrow can?

$35.45

No comments: