Monday, October 6, 2008

Untitled Post

A tired day. Went out to celebrate my friend's birthday today. Eating at Pizza Hut and i found out something. My OCBC card got 10% discount at Pizza Hut. Whaahaha... Such a nice privillage. And my friend was saying wah every privillage thing i also have. Hahaha. And i was thinking, actually how much i can save everytime when using my cards. Wahahaha.. So was also thinking if next time i am in relationship, actually i can use all this privillage lea. Defiantely will not miss out the movie one. Cool sia. But abit like cheapo? Hahaha.. And i do have crazy friends. Our bill added up to $114 after discount. Then they saw the mall having promotion. Spend above $120 got free movie tickets. So we went into a supermarket to buy drinks and when we go back to redeem for the "movie tickets", No more. Left the mug only. Wa Funny. Hahaha.. Lastly not forgetting your muffins, girl. Its really taste nice. You really know how to make food sia. Hahah..

I dont know why i had a bad stomach today. Keep wanting to go toilet to do "BIG business".. Whahaha...

So after dinner, we walked around and my friend they all want to go arcade so i went home and watch soccer. Wah, Liverpool made me had some cold sweats just now. From Half Time losing 2 (Man City 2:0 Liverpool) till they can attack 3 balls in the second half. I must admit, this is a rare scene in this season EPL. Power!

$254.55

No comments: