Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Untitled Post

27-Oct-2008
Its a public holiday today. So went to meet my friend to take back my handphone and a card and some stuffs before went to meet my mum at hypermart. So my mum was compalining already, public holiday my younger sister rather go accompany her friend. Then my another sister was say lets go, we accompany you to go shop for grocery. LOL.

So i said earlier on, my friend is just like a loan-shark runner. Whahaha.. Lend people handphone still got love letter card de arx? Not bad lea. But short of money. I want money better! Whahaha..

28-Oct-2008
A 2 hour lesson and a driving lesson after that. And i am so happy. Why? Next week no school on tuesday! Wah shiok larx! Next week hurry release some driving slots. Dear people, if you dun want please give to me. Whahaha..

No comments: