Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Untitled Post

06-Oct-2008
Was a busy day at work today. Nothing big happen today but countdown to school reopen. I believe when school reopen i shall be the one who came late everyday. So sian lorx school Reopen.
We knew our timetable at night. Ok larx, i have nothing to say about our timetable. Even i objected 9am lesson, you think the timetable can be change? Cannot ma. And one night lesson again. So anyone going to buy your notes? I prefer Wednesday afternoon. Anyone?
$259.05

07-Oct-2008
Busy day at work again. I guess one day i shall have heart attack. My heart is sort of "very heavy". Dont wanna think dont wanna think. I think my instructor say de words had the most value - often think too much, make thing complicated. And suddenly thot of siao one. VERY RANDOM. Ya lorx siao one think too much liao lor, i rather like this even better lorx. Hao xin mei hao bao one larx. That is always one. Hao xin give a suggestion, people go think until holland. Next time i think until the holland and u-turn back better...
New semester comming. I know almost alot of us are seperated. Regardless where we are, let us speed thru the last lap.
$269.05

No comments: