Sunday, October 12, 2008

Untitled Post

So i didnt blogged yesterday.

11-Oct-2008
Was a super duper busy day at work again. So its been dunno how many consectitive days people are asking about me BGR things. Ok larx, i self consoled myself, maybe i look old. LOL. So my itchy mouth go ask the printing store auntie saturday also work until so late. She say go home also nothing to do then next she say me also ma. She asked me back no pa-tor mahz? Or dun want. Then i replied a very nice pharse “不是我不要,缘分还没到。”
So that end of yesterday and i intend to stop calculating already because holiday is ending.

12-Oct-2008
Final day of holiday and here we are going to our final lap. No matter where we are, let us (as a class) together cleared this semester and get our dipolma together.
Shi Hui, Hui Xin, Dillys, Cat, Yulin, Hakim, Dan, Chee wei and Fuddin, although we arent together as a class already, do your best in your studies or project and let us graduate as a class.
So i went to work today to clear all the outstanding stuffs. Really alot things to do and my dad was saying what had we been doing the last few weeks, why last minute liao suddenly so many things to do. Dunno lea, dunno do what shit. And yea, i designed my new namecard liao, new batch of personal namecards comming my way. Wahahahaa...
And and got a module in logistic is called Global SURPRISED (Supply) Chain. Wahahahaa.. That what Evelyn told me. I told her if we in same class for this module ad the teacher was reading his module name, we confirm brust out laughing. whahahahahahaah... Right Evelyn?
So today mark the end of the holiday. This holiday was too short man, i didnt earn much money. Ah i think i earn about my school fees only.. Ahh!! Shitt...

No comments: