Thursday, December 11, 2008

2008 to 2009

Never been so free before for the past few weeks. Well, at least i have one slacking day and in holiday there is alot of things to do. After holiday, 2008 is comming to an end.

This morning we was talking about towards 2009. I said i was hoping for a better 2009. Then that came when someone mention about the econmic crisis. We can feel it by seeing the retrenchment number but that cant help it one. Generally, i was thinking i everyday was saying hoping for a better year next year. From 2004 i said, 2005 will be better till last year i said 2008 will be better. So is it better for me this year? I doubt so. If you were to ask me to use a sentence to describe my 2008 i would say, "Up and Down just like a see-saw." Yes, 2008, i had a lot of up and down. My feeling have been up and down too. Just another half month of 2008, can i have the remaining days of the month to be "up"?

Generally, if i look back, 2008 i accomplish two of the three resolution i did for the year. First, my driving. Yes, i start learning. Secondly, fall ill. I think this year i fall ill lesser time too. Maybe not more than 5 times.

Good Bye 2008, welcome 2009. Lets hope 2009 will be a better year for everyone if you feel that 2008 is a lousy year. With half a month more, let me think of resolution for 2009 soon.

No comments: