Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Untitled Post

Its Wednesday 17-Dec-2008. I remembered what happen 58 months ago. Hahaha..

Well, a great thanks to Sarah for the great help. A sliver lining appeared in the dark sky. Just when everything cant help, i received her call. Thanks alot.

Well, major newspaper had appeared that Internet Explorer had a loophole where hijacker can entered and they are expected to patch it by today. So i had changed. I downloaded Firefox and Safari in my office PC as well as my laptop already. And i taught my dad how to use Safari and Firefox. Then he was so funny when he see me using my own laptop. He told me cannot use the internet explorer, must use others.. Wahahahaa.. He cautioned me.. LOL..

17 of the month, as always is my lucky day of the month. December 17th was saved by Sarah. LOL...

No comments: