Monday, December 1, 2008

Untitled Post

28-Nov-2008
Its friday today, and yea end of the week! Hahahaa.. Well, i am happy for the whole morning till aftrenoon. Was keep on laughing. Hahaha, Wahahaha.. That my life =). I keep laughing one. LOL... And some bad news fall on me, i flunk my SI Lab test, i think is very worst that kind altough teacher never say. But well, its alright. Those who want to laugh at it then let them laugh because god will make them even worse then me. LOL.
So after which is driving lesson. Right turn. Well kuku, i didnt manage to pass this stage again. think i am really de slow ba. Up to now i wasted $1k+ on driving liao but yet to clear stage 1. Wah lan eh, i think i am really slow ba. (I dun wan to blame people so i say myself)

29-Nov-2008
And yea its a saturday. I spend myself at work the whole day and afternoon till the night. From 7am at airport till 10.30pm knock off from office. How pathetic is my day. Sian 1/2. Wah if my salary counted as per hour, lets say 1hr $5 will do, i huat liao lor! Too bad i am not hourly paid.

30-Nov-2008
Had been chionging on project and even up to the time i am typing here. I had to complie the powerpoint slides and reports. While thanks to my team mates who helped along the way.
So in the (late) afternoon i went to the SITEX Fair. I think i learnt some tricks liao. Next time want buy big items like LCD TV, Computer wait until last hour then go. You will see alot of slashing. 42 inch "S" brand de LCD TV $2499 with a free refrigator. "N" brand laptop at $999 with 11 items of free gift. Wah see le will feel like buying. Hahaha.. After SITEX fair went to Fengshan Market to eat dinner with CS and his "gf". Whahahaaha... Chicken Wing, Bak Chor Mee, Fried Oyster... Wah, we ate alot.. LOL.

No comments: