Monday, December 8, 2008

Untitled Post

I missed out something on friday mode. Wow, my driving lesson now is stage 2 liao, so i must book a compulsory automatic car lesson. The system prompt me. And to my horror, wah auto car de waiting time so long one. I book till 20+ January. Hahahaa..

06-Dec-2008
Its a work day again. But dunno why today not so busy liao. I am so free today. Hahaha.. Then at night when to NTUC to help my mum buy some air purifier thingy. So expensive one lorx, 5 bottles $30+ gone. Worst is i dunno what i buy in the end i go cashier $60+. Whahaha.. Tidbits + Soft Drinks. That what i always grab at the supermarket.

07-Dec-2008
Its sunday! Well, its sleeping day. Hahaha.. Every sunday, if i didnt go out, i just have a nice sleep. And yesterday my fren told me this - If you sleep late every night, you are affecting your eye degree too. This is as if we sleep late our eyes are tired then we cannot see thing properly and we go strain our eyes so that cause shortsightness even worse. Well, i dunno how true is that but i somewhat believe.
Was watching soccer now. And i was reading the commenter's comment. EPL - Everton vs Aston Viilla, unbeliveable, the match just started 32seconds and they have a goal. Whahahaa...

No comments: