Sunday, December 21, 2008

Untitled Post

18-Dec-2008
Had my driving lesson in the morning. So the instructor say i am perfecting the wrong. Ok larx, i know i am noob, i am slow can.
In the past, i always say 18th of the month is full of curse but it is no longer now. I am so happy tonight lorx. I create a new history again.
So when i reach home, i check my mailer and saw a letter from a leading magazine company. (Not those entertainment magazine) They inform me that i have won $70k cash, a car and whatever shit. My first impression was ah la, confirm fake one. So good arx cash + car. Then my dad there disturb say my license haven't get, i already have a car. (That explain my MSN Nick too). So the car have a nice car plate number too - 2638. (If anyone want to buy, please dont buy until sold out. I want win too.. =))

19-Dec-2008
Its a normal day at work. And i do a rough calculation for my company profit for the year. Hahaha..
And my dad was saying times flies. Few weeks ago the start of Dec and tomrrow is the 2/3 of the month. Ya lorx. Very fast lea. 12 days more to 2009. As usual i was hoping for a better 2009.

20-Dec-2008
Business was like shit today. Never seen before such a quiet saturday. So decided to went home early. And to cycle at night. So i do a new distance again. I cycled to Hougang street 91 today. If you know where i stay and where is Houganag Street 91, u will know the distance. And after that went to eat vegetrain at the Hougang there. Such a long time never went there already. And its Dong Zhi tomrrow!

No comments: