Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Untitled Post

22-Dec-2008
Untitled Day. Yes, i named it as untitled day. I am smiling today again. =)).. yesterday night i was chatting with a friend and she was so cute to tell me to smile with her. Whahahaa... So i smile the whole day today. Woo hoo hoo.. look at the time i can also smile.. =)).

23-Dec-2008
Its was class BBQ today. I think i didnt take any picture yesterday so dont expect me to post any here. Whahahaa.. But a budget BBQ end up so many balance food too. Hahaha..
Then i went home, i open letter box and to my surprise a self-made Christmas card addressed to me. Thank You, Radio 1003 - Ken.



24-Dec-2008
Hoo hoo hoo.. Christmas Eve. Yesterday is Eve eve. Today is Eve. Whahahahaha... So sad that i didnt had any program for the night, so its ok, i change my minded. I decided to eat at home + solo drinking. Hahaha..
Then at about an hour again, JJ called me to go town with them. Sorry everyone larx, i had my own plan liao and i already start drinking so i lazy to go town liao.
6 minutes to Christmas. I go bring out my sparkling juice to open. And yea hor my vodka havent even finish. Hahahaha..
ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU... ....

No comments: