Thursday, December 11, 2008

Untitled Post

09-Dec-2008
Its a short week this week. 4 schooling days. So have my driving lesson this morning. Everything just went smoothly except a time where the traffic light suddenly turn red. Dear traffic light in future can dont be so suddenly, at least let my the front wheels of the car pass the stop line then you turn red ma so i dun nid to stop. hehehe... And i find that driving is very tired one. Turn into fliter lane check left blind spot. Then heard turn to right to see the oncomming cars then turn out check another blind spot. My head is like turn from left to right to left. LOL. Somemore check mirror as and always. See right see left see rear mirror. At least rear mirror can have something nice to see. Hahaha.. See behind is it got chio bu. Whahaaha... But on the road seldom have, inside circuit can have. Wahahahaa... And i also realize something, instructor are damm happy when they teach females. You can see their facial expression is different one. Wah if the female is chio bu i cant imagine how happy will those instructors be. Waahahaa

10-Dec-2008
Its a wednesday. Yea! Mid-week. I think in this world only two people who know what mid-week symbolize lorx. One is me another one is my friend. So had extended lesson till 5+ this afternoon. Went home check email, sleep. At night still have to study for tomrrow test. Its a killer test. Really killer one.
I slowed down, awaiting thursday to arrive.

11-Dec-2008
Its test today. Well, i cant memorize anything. So those question i dunno how to do i just crap it out. Wah sian lorx. Then after that went home. Hehe... Today no comm skills. Well, i am just a mini-planner. I love to plan for people's event. LOL... Want me to plan for you? Hahahaa...
And i suddenly miss my "online friend" sia. I wonder where is she. I got 2 months + never seen her online. Wonder how is she now. Where are you my friend? Today thursday lea, you should be at home online-ing right?
I make my pace even slower. Holiday is comming and lets enjoy the last holiday in my life.

No comments: