Friday, December 5, 2008

Untitled Post

Wah so many days i didnt blog arx. Hahaha.. Lets start with Wednesday.

03-Dec-2008
Had OM lab test in the morning. Well, i think i screwed up my last page. Really dunno how to do. After lab test lecture and then driving lesson. Well, generally was alright. That "xAxSx" keep scolding me here and there but end up also let me through. Its unlike him lea. Last time he keep scold me here and there means die liao, today wont lea. Then after that go AMK Hub to meet JJ they all. Walk around then go home. And after 1 year plus, i strike big sweep again. The $30 nia. Hahaha..

04-Dec-2008
A tired morning. I wake up every wednesday, thursday and friday morning feeling so tired. So today is just a normal day with comm skills. My comm skills teacher arx, teach things really slow one. So many story to talk about.

05-Dec-2008
SI test in the afternoon. Honestly speaking, i heard people saying so easy but dono why ours one so difficult. Totally never cheat is cannot make it one. Hahaha... Then after that is driving lesson. I met that "xAxSx" again. Seriously hor that "xAxSx"dunno is it change name or i so lucky lea. He let me go through again although he scold me many times in lesson. Wah lan, dunno is he like to keep scold and scold over small matter or?
Ok end of the week. Long weekend! Anyone wanna meet-up?

No comments: