Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Changes in Human

Firstly, i would like to appologize to you guys. You all are not the intended reader for this entry but i would like to say there are an intended reader for my below message. I know you been reading this blog (my entry) since the start of it. There are words i wish to say to you here!

You have always said and do thing which anger me this few weeks. I had been too angry to say anything to you! You had gone too far for me. I had always remain clam as not to have directly collision with you. I do not want our relationship to turn sour just because of the speech. You had said i change already, i am not the old me. Well, if you had notice the change then that is the brillant side of you. But when noticing the changes, you yourself should also know why i change. Actually, i didnt change for everyone but just for you. You and you only! I believe in my own philsphory (dunno how to spell) "Love people the way they love you, treat them the way they treat you." The way i treat you is the way you treat me! That is fair right?

Well, all i just had to say to you is, if you can change back to your ownself, i can change back to my ownself too.. I can treat it as nothing did happen before. I will not mention anything of this again. I just cant stand the way you communicate even on yesterday morning while we are on the phone. I remain silent just to see if you ever notice your attitude. When the world changes and everyone changes, you just had to reflect yuourself, is your attitude scaring away people. REFLECT ON YOURSELF AND YOU WILL KNOW THE ANSWERS!

All is just what i want to say to my friend who is reading this... Next for the guys of 06.

Do anyone know in World War 2, when the japanese INVADE Singapore where does they come in from? I want to learn their way of INVADING to INVADE! hahaha...

PS: Its not that i want to write this "long" story but i just want the intended person to read this.

No comments: